Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pretty Palettes September

Today is the reveal day for the Pretty Palettes Challenge for September.  Here is the palette:

September Palette

And here's what I came up with:


I added some purple glass beads and some freshwater pearls to the beads that Erin sent to me.  


This is a longer necklace that features a pendant from the Lipstick Ranch with secret message on the back.


My second necklace features the large off white pearls and I just happened to have 2 gray Humblebeads disk beads that I added to each side.


I used the pink glass beads with some pearls to make a wrap bracelet.


I even made earrings, which Is always harder for me to do because I never wear them.


Please check out the Halcraft blog to see what everyone else came up with.














2 comments:

  1. Oh! Miss Stephanie! You knocked it right out of the park with this set! The colors are so soft and pretty and I love the way you photographed everything (note to self: find an old barn floor to steal for my studio!). I would wear every single one of these, but the one with the message is my favorite! Thanks for being my partner this month! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, THESE. ARE. GORGEOUS! I want to wear them all!
    Thank you so much for participating in the Pretty Palettes challenge. I can't wait to see what you make next time!

    ReplyDelete