Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November Pretty Palettes

This month's challenge palette was a little hard for me.  I'm a fan of both orange and gray, but I can't picture them together in one piece.  So I kinda cheated and made two, one with orange and one with gray.  Here's the palette:


Pretty, right?  Here are the beads I picked-


My first necklaces are made with some adorable ceramic turkeys from Jennifer Heynan, just in time for Thanksgiving.


One for me and one for my Ma.  The next piece I made and have been wearing pretty much all the time.  It's sparkly and I love it.


Please check the Halcraft blog to see what everyone else came up with.  




3 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Stephanie! I love the flash on that bracelet. You picked some awesome beads! And those turkeys...how ding-dang cute are those? I love Miss Jennifer's work. It is so playful! Thank you so much for playing along with me in the Pretty Palettes challenge. Check back on December 5th for the next inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, these are both adorable and so glam! (Can you guess which I think is which? ) I couldn't quite make out what the pendants were on the little thumbnail, and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH now that I've seen them close up! Jennifer always adds such fun with her beads.Thank you for playing along! I can hardly wait to see what Erin comes up with for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job on the turkey necklaces O. M. G. how cute!!

    ReplyDelete