Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Pretty Palettes

I loved the palette for this month's Pretty Palette. 

 I love the gold and silver together and knew right away what I wanted to make. I went and got some of the sliders and some shiny gray glass beads.  


I added in some of the pretty top drilled black beads and simple silver colored rounds.  


I made some earrings with some extra materials I had from making something else on my bead tray.  They don't really match, but still cute to wear separately.  Please check out the Halcraft Blog to see what everyone else made.  Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I love the mix of metals you have going on. And the bead choices you made are perfect! This ensemble (and I would totally wear them together) would be great with that LBD! Thanks for playing along. Watch for the next Pretty Palettes inspiration on January 7th! May your New Year be creatively fulfilling and full of the best kind of challenges to help you grow! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my, I love both of these! The bold sliders mixed with the black marquis and sparkly rounds really give the necklace an antique-modern look! The earrings are perfectly simple but glamorous! Thanks for playing along! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of sliders! Very retro... and I think the earrings could be worn with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete