Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pretty Palettes September - ME!!!!

Every month, the Halcraft Blog has a color challenge hosted by Erin Prais-Hintz.  And each month she picks a person to play along.  This month she picked me.  Yea, for me, beads in the mail!!  One of the small pleasures in life, beads in the mail.  This is the palette that was picked for September.

Mmmm, yummy.  Makes me want cake.  Mmmm.  Anyway, these are the beads I received.


Purples and pinks and a little off white and silver.  This is a little preview of what I came up with.


Come back on September 24th to see the finished designs.  If you want to play along, check out the Halcraft blog for details.



1 comment:

  1. Thank You for this information, I like the way you present these beautiful designs of jewelry. I have recently visited a store selling products like Sterling silver. You can visit their store: https://leightworks.com/products/whales-tail-pendant

    ReplyDelete