Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Beading, not blogging

It seems as though I have not had a lot of extra time lately.  When I do, I usually choose to make stuff instead of take pictures of stuff.  I really don't like taking pictures of stuff.  I am so bad at it.  I have been trying for years to find the right lighting so my designs look nice, with no shadows.  This seems impossible to me.  For some reason my house is either devoid of light or has too much of it.  And going outside in the 92 degree weather which I am currently enduring is just not so much fun.  Plus the sun is sooooo bright I always get awful shadows.  I suppose I will figure it out one of these days.  Anywho, this is what I have been working on.


Earrings


More Earrings



Some necklaces with some lucite strung on some chain.  These actually look really cute on.



I also made some charms that I will be adding to my Etsy store.


That's all for now, have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment