Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bead Table Wed -er Thursday?

I had great intentions of placing my picture in the Flickr group yesterday for Bead Table Wednesday.  I even took the picures and everything.  But my new computer did not want to cooperate.  I am still trying to get the hang of this thing.  It is like 100 times faster then the old one, but it is also super sensitive.  Everything except for the space bar.  That you really have to press for it to work.  Errrgh.  I do not like change.  Finger crossed I will get used to this soon before I get super frustrated.  Anyway, I wanted to do a quick post with what I have been working on before I leave to go visit my mom for Mother's Day.


What I was planning on showing yesterday.  Some finished projects that I completed this week.



Some wooden pendants that I was making earlier in the week and the beginnings of a bracelet (?) maybe.  Still thinking about that one.



A close up of two of the wooden pendants that I made with some crackle paint and water transfers.



And lastly, this fun bracelet that I am thinking of entering in the May ArtBeadScene challenge.  I did not make it specifically for that, but I think it might work.

I ordered some beads online this week, so I should have some eye candy to share next week.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment