Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jewelry Show

So, I had did a jewelry show yesterday.  I did pretty well, and everyone seemed like the displays that I had set up.  I liked it, but some of it will have to be streamlined if I want to get into the outdoor craft show circuit.


This was one half of the table.  None of those bracelets were purchased, which I found kinda surprising. The only bracelets I sold were all memory wire.  People like the one size fits all, I guess.


This earring holder display was much easier then my other one.  Those two necklace stands were made by my father.  He also made me a couple of other tall ones.


Yeah, this one is kinda of a mess and took FOREVER to set up.  After I did it I was scared that people weren't going to want to take them off of the corkboard, but they did.  Quite a few a these got purchased. 

It is always interesting to me the stuff that people purchase.  It is never the stuff that I myself wear.  They like a lot of jewelry sets, earrings and necklaces.  The stuff I like almost never sells.  The plus side of that, more stuff for me to wear.:)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your display. I really like to see how each artist does it so that I have some ideas if I ever get up the gumption to enter a show.

    ReplyDelete