Monday, February 6, 2012

Bead Soup Ingredients

Same old, same old going on over here.  Not much new to report.  I did receive my bead soup from my partner, Vonna and I finally got a picture taken that I wanted to share. 


A really neat lampwork focal made by Vonna, some strands of pearls, a stone bead and some pink accent beads.  There is also some brown leather cord and antique brass chain and clasps.  I think I may have an idea for what I can make, but we will see if it turns out the way I am picturing in my head.



This is the soup I sent to Vonna, a ceramic focal from Starry Road Studio, Czech glass, wood beads and two clasps.  She took a much better photo of all my stuff on her blog, go check it out.  Can't wait to see what see makes with it!


5 comments:

  1. Great soup on both sides Steph! Can't wait to see what you create!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck getting the soup ingredients to come together like you've envisioned. I know that can be the hardest part sometimes.

    I really like the colors of the stuff you sent. There's just something about that garnet color. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, pearls and chain! What a great combination.

    Happy creating!

    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture Stephanie.. I am sure your design is going to be fabulous and that idea in your head will come to fruition! I can't wait to see! I absolutely love what you sent to me! I thank you!
    Have fun creating! -- vonna
    **The 6 mm pink beads are rose quartz and the 10 mm are pink opal.. The larger stone is opal too! --

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Ingredients both to and from! Don't worry, it will come.
    Cilla

    ReplyDelete