Friday, August 26, 2011

Is it the weekend yet?

I am so ready to shut the book on this week.  Have some fun this weekend and start it all over again on Monday.  It is my baby's birthday today.  I can't believe he went from this:


One week


To this, four years old.

Sigh.  Side note-I cannot seem to tame the bedhead.  I comb it, I wet it, it does nothing.  It eventually restores order, but I do bring him to school like this.  I haven't gotten a chance to play with any beads lately, but I did try a tutorial that I saw.  It was instructions on how to make a bracelet with some chain and embroidery floss.  Since I just happened to have both on hand; I gave it a shot.  ( I had a whole bag filled with different color floss.  Why do I have all of this? I don't even embroider?  Anyway..)


I really liked it, so I thought I would try some different chain and colors.


They look cute on.


I tried to take a picture of it "in action" on my wrist, but this is the only one that wasn't frightening looking.  My arm looks very hairy and veiny all on its own.  Scary.  I cropped as much as I could just trying to focus on the bracelet. I need an arm model. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment: