Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Craft Store Goodies

With my leftover Christmas gift cards in hand I stopped by Joann's the other day to get some new earwires because I used all of mine up.  Unfortunately for me, they were having a sale.  40% off all beads and findings.  So, I got more than earwires.


I bought these huge lobster claws in antique copper, brass, silver and gunmetal.  I don't know what I will use them for, but I am always looking for large clasps.  I also got some chain in an antique silver color.  I like this particular brand, all of their findings are lead/nickel free.


Only four strands of beads - how strong am I?  Three resin strands and one Czech glass.


Just because I didn't have this particular set and felt like I needed to complete the collection.

 These are stickers I found in the scrapbook section, I think I will add them to some unfinished wood circles after I paint them.


One more Vintage Groove pendant, I think I will use the acrylic beads with this pendant.

That is all for now - I finally used all of my gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment