Friday, June 24, 2011

Muffin Tin Challenge

I wanted to post this before I had to break down my computer and modem to bring over to the new house.  I finished my pieces from the ArtBeadScene's Muffin Tin Challenge.  It was a great break from boxes and sorting through stuff.  Here is my muffin tin -


I know the picture is not the greatest, but I found my camera for the projects so that is something. 



I was pleasantly surprised by the number of art beads I had at hand.  I used a Golem Studios bead for #3, a Green Girl Studios pendant for #7, a Captured Moments pendant for #10, a White Clover Kiln connector for #11 and a Jangles nest charm for #12.  

I should say that for #1 and #2 I just had to restring, add some beads and adjust those necklaces and #11 needed a connector.  But unfinished projects could count.  Everything else was made yesterday from the muffin tin ingredients.  I am off to go post these on flickr.  Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting it done! They are all very cool! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You;ve done an amazing job, so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cannolli - moving a four year old and a muffin tin? You need a medal! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool - my favs are 2 and 12:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job you did, and while moving too?! I love those square links. Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving, babies, muffin tins....super jewelry mom is in the HOUSE! Or at least I hope you're in your new one ;) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed that you did this in the midst of a move. I can't imagine! Very impressive. I especially like bracelet #12!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you did a great job and in amongst moving too! Wonder woman!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you were able to do such beautiful work, and blog about it by Friday, while you were moving! That is impressive dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Still hopping around to all the bloggers on this challenge...)

    Oh my! What sweet work you did amongst all the buzz about moving! I particularly keep going back to #4 :) Love those earrings! Wasn't this fun?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great job! I especially like number 12.

    ReplyDelete