Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Stringing Magazine Came!!

And it is a good one.  My son is actually flipping through it right now showing me all the "pretties".  I like how all of the necklace projects are separated into categories.  I wish Stringing came out every month.  Wouldn't that be great?  I am really into all of the bright colors of the bracelet projects.  A lot of the stuff I have been working on lately is full of color.  I have two bracelets and a pair of earrings in this issue.


I love this bracelet, I made the matryoshka charms out of some inkjet shrinky dinks and a scrapbooking hole punch.


This bracelet is made with all ceramic beads from Golem Studios. 


I made these with some polymer clay beads from Humblebeads.


That's all, if you haven't seen the new Stringing, you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment