Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend Work and New Beads

I really wanted to take a picture of the adorable new forest critters that I received from Tree Wings Studio but I never got a chance to.  I just started making them into this charm bracelet. 

The picture is a little dark, I took it late yesterday when there was not much sun.  But I just love the little sleeping animals.  This is one that I am going to keep for myself.



Some more new bracelets using vintage lucite and some glass beads from Hobby Lobby.



The pendant in this necklace is from Michaels and I filled it with some fabric.


I am not crazy about this necklace, but I also did not feel like re-stringing it.  The ceramic pendant is from White Clover Kiln.


One more bracelet with some vintage lucite.

That what kept me busy this weekend.  I have been hoping that my new Stringing magazine would come in the mail, but not yet.  I will probably stalk my mailman for it today.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment